The mission of The Bedford School is to maximize the potential of students with learning differences and develop foundations for success.
The admission process of The Bedford School is to help the school select students who can benefit from the services we can provide and to assist parents in selecting the appropriate educational environment for their children.
The admission procedure is as follows:
1. Parents or guardians contact the Admissions Director to schedule an appointment to discuss the appropriateness of the school for the child.
2. Parents and school officials complete and submit the following:
- the online application
- teacher recommendation form(s)
- the administrator recommendation form
- copies of current psychological testing (should be within the last 3 years)
- The $125 application fee is charged through the online application process.
3. The Admissions Director schedules an interview with the child to conduct a formal and informal evaluation of skills.
4. If the child is accepted, the Administration determines the appropriate class placement and notifies the parents as to availability of space.
5. If space is available, a $500 deposit is required to hold that space.
Admission Deadlines 2024-2025